Monday, January 28, 2008

A Letter To Love

Dear Love,

I’ve wondered for days, what you are… They say you’re a feeling that is magical, that there are no words powerful enough to describe you… That you have the power to change a man. Is that really true?


I’ve wondered for months, what does it feel like… Some say you’re sweet, some say you’re painful, some… never had the chance to have you… So which one are you?

I’ve wondered for years, when will I have you… Boy was I a foolish lost kid, head strong and rebellious. I’ve been through so much unpleasant times that I started to think that there is no such thing as love in this world…But that was until the day I truly met you…

As I grew more, I met someone special along in my journey. And That special person made me realized, that you were always by my side, and that it was me being ignorant and too protective over myself, that I refused to let love in.

My Dear Beloved,

The reason I’ writing this to you, is to declare… that I found you, I found love. And you are… my family, my true friends, and that special person. I never thought I would amount to much, that I would mean anything to this world… But you, you showed me a whole new world, and made me realized that life ain’t that bad after all… That there is still something worth fighting for…

I wish my parents knew that I love them more day by day. That I’m sorry I was such trouble. But I’m changing, I want to go the distance…

I wish my friends knew that I’m sincere to those who are sincere to our friendship. That true friends do not come from how much pathetic jokes and silly conversations we had, but how much good and bad times we’ve been through together…

I wish that special person knew that I too have you for her. That the obstacles that are trying to stop us, just are testing our love… They make our love stronger. And that if we’re truly meant to be together, I trust time and fate will bring us there. I chose to be a BadBoy, and for that I will make the sky and everything with it… as dark as void… So you can shine like the star you are in the silent clear dark sky in my world.

Now I know why whenever I’m with my family, my true friends, and her, I feel so care-free and happy… It is because whenever I see them… I see love…

Please tell them that for me, thankyou love…
Your’s sincerely,
Zenneth Ooi

No comments: